Friday, September 18, 2009

About Me

My name is Ben Kuzniar. I am 21 years old and graduated from Allendale High School in 2006. In high school, I played football, baseball, basketball, and power lifting. I am the youngest of three kids with two older sisters.

After high school, I attended Grand Rapids Community College for two years before transfering to Grand Valley. Currently I am just a few credits short of being a junior. I am a Social Studies major with a minor in English. After graduating from Grand Valley, I hope to become a high school American History teacher. While teaching I would like to help coach football.

In my free time, I love to work out. I work out six days a week. I believe that if working out is a hobby instead of a chore, then it will be easier to stay in shape as I grow older. I also love to watch movies and watching television.

No comments:

Post a Comment